Website City of Cordova; Department of Parks & Recreation
Under general supervision, performs labor and maintenance activities for the City of Cordova, Department of Parks & Recreation building and facilities, parks and open spaces, vehicles, etc.
· Installs and maintains permanent and temporary structures.
· Performs grounds maintenance and landscaping.
· Maintains, manages and repairs swimming pool building and equipment.
· Maintains, inspects and cleans public restrooms, shelters/cabins, picnic sites, athletic fields, trails and other facilities
· Installs, maintains and repairs playground equipment.
· Remove litter and debris from roadways, parks, trails and facilities.
· Conducts sampling duties in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
· Clears ice and snow from streets, parking lots and sidewalks to ensure safety.
· Performs general housekeeping duties, building and grounds maintenance.
To apply for this job please visit www.cityofcordova.net.