Business Participation Guide for the Shorebird Festival
How to Participate in the Shorebird Festival As a Business Owner:
In this guide, you will find information on the many different options we have for your participation, choose as many or as few as you like!
Please keep in mind, this guide is set up to benefit Chamber members, so if you are not already on our 2024 roster, we would love to have you! Simply fill out the application on the chamber website.
Shopping & Dining Guide
Local Sales & Specials
Artisan Market, Info Table, & Kitchen Rentals
Dates to Know:
- April 5- Last Date to purchase S&D Guide Full Color Ads
- April 11-Due Date for S&D Guide Full Color Ad Artwork to be turned in
- April 15 – Cutoff date for businesses to be listed in the S&D Guide
Ways to Participate:
- For Chamber Members-(In the Shopping, Dining, & Services Industry)
- Free- Have your business listed under the corresponding category with your opening times and a marker on the map inside the guide.
- $200-$450- Enhance your reach in the guide by purchasing a full color picture ad to go with your listing. +This Ad will also be published digitally in our Email Marketing (over 2,000 subscribers!).
By Signing-Up you will receive inclusion these Advertisements:
- A group post on our Social Channels advertising your Sale or Special tagging your business.
- We will share your posts about the sale or special that you tag us in.
- Your sale or special on the official festival website schedule. (This gets high traffic from registrants!)
- And you will be included in the Local Sales & Specials Guide that will be included in each registration packet.
What is a Third-Party Activity?
Third-Party activities are ticketed events that happen throughout the festival. They cost the festival registrants extra to get into. Like concerts, art classes, tours, etc. to host an activity please email email@example.com
Stipulations of Third-Party Activities
To be listed as an official Shorebird Festival Third Party Activity, the business hosting the activity must either;
- Offer a Ticket discount to festival registrants
- OR Donate 10% of your profits to the festival
The Cordova Chamber of Commerce is again offering this fun incentive to encourage local shopping.
Each registrant will be given a passport to record their local spending.
Every $20 they spend will get them entered to win a prize donated by a local business.
Ways to Participate:
- Donate a prize- in exchange we will give your business metion in thepassport shopping & dining ad. To donate a prize please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign Passports- When someone comes into your business and makes a purchase during shorebird festival remind them to record it in their passport and have you sign it.