The Cordova Chamber of Commerce is working together with several regional entities to provide direct support to businesses applying for COVID-19 Relief Resources, including Small Business Association (SBA) programs like the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) as well as federal, state and municipal funding through the CARES Act. Our business support specialist is available to help you for free.
|Cordova – Business Support||Lori Davis||Business Support Specialist at Cordova Chamber of Commerceemail@example.com,||907-424-7260|
|Cordova – Commerical Fishing support||Fisheries Business Outreach Specialist at Cordova District Fishermen Unitedfirstname.lastname@example.org||907-424-3447|
|Valdez – Business Support||Martha Barberio||Director at City of Valdez Economic Development Dept||MBarerio@valdezak.gov||907-834-3490|
|Other PWS support||Kristin Carpenter||Executive Director at Prince William Sound Economic Development Districtemail@example.com||907-222-2440|
Archived Webinars, Q&As, and PowerPoints:
- June 18th AK CARES Act Virtual Town Hall – recorded Zoom session.
- July 29th Live Q&A on PPP, EIDL & AK CARES Act – partial recorded Zoom session
- July 29th Presentation by Jon Bittner, AK Small Business Development Center – PowerPoint presentation
- July 29th C19 Relief Options Overview Presentation by Lori Davis, Cordova Chamber of Commerce – PowerPoint Presentation
- July 29th Live Q&A Chat – txt file